The UMW Galleries accept proposals from professional artists and curators for solo and group exhibitions for each of our gallery spaces (Ridderhof Martin Gallery and duPont Gallery).
Proposals should be submitted via email to email@example.com. Include the following attachments in your submission:
- A description of the proposed exhibition
- An artist’s statement or curatorial statement
- Artist/ curator current resume or CV
- Three to five images that are indicative of the work to be exhibited
- Link(s) to website(s) with further examples of work.
Proposals are accepted year round, but are collected for review on November 1 and April 1. Any applications received after the deadline will automatically be considered for the following deadline. Notification will be given via email within a year of submission.